Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day

Well the first day of class was definitely interesting. I really enjoyed the icebreaker activity; it allowed me to get a feel for the class. I can tell that I'll really get along with my those around me and hopefully I can be a help to someone. I'm super excited about this particular class, not only because of my classmates but because of the professor. Maggie reminds me of my English 12 Honors teacher. I can tell that the class will be slightly challenging but still full of surprises. Also, she seems like she's strict...but not like a Nazi...and that I appreciate.
I hope that I can really develop and improve my writing skills and become more prepared for the years of college ahead. Writing in college is an obvious requirement so I mean I might as well be good at it :D
I'm really looking forward to class today and I'm sure it will be FULL of surprises.
Becca

No comments: